Let's Work Together

I would love to chat with you about what you are looking for in a photo shoot. If you are interested in a photo session not listed, please reach out to me about your budget and what you are looking for in a photo shoot. You can also call/text me at 970-325-3497 or email me at bhincyphotography@gmail.com

Payment options are: cash, Apple Pay, Venmo, or credit/debit card in person with 'Square'.

33% of the total payment is due at the time of signing a wedding contract. The other 67% is due by the time we begin the photo shoot. No part of any order, including services and digital images, will be delivered until the order balance has been paid in full.

You can also copy and paste the link below to book directly with me based on my availability.